The Rockhill Ridge Neighborhood Association was incorporated in 1998
in the State of Missouri as a not-for-profit mutual benefit organization.
Our boundaries are 55th St. on the north, 59th St. on the south, Holmes
on the west and Troost Avenue on the east. The association includes
more than 350 residences.
The goals of the organization include:
- Building awareness and pride in the neighborhood
- Ensuring enforcement of city codes and ordinances
- Encouraging maintenance and improvement of property
- Promoting safety and security
- Awareness of the needs of residents and to be available for assistance
- Cooperating with other neighborhood and community organizations within the community